Information on Pasir Puteh District Council Assessment Tax / Property Tax

Change of Address:

If you have changed address, please inform the Council either through telephone, letter, or better yet come personally to the Pasir Puteh District Council office.

If you have any queries on Council Assessment Tax / Property Tax, please contact:

Assessment Division, Tel: 09-786 6011


  • Payment Counter
  • Queries
  • Bill Issuance
  • Change of Address
  • Payment Applications
  • Installment on Outstanding Balance
  • Tax Appeals
  • Change of Ownership Review
    (Form I / Form J)
  • E Notice Form
  • F Warrant Form
  • G Notice Form
  • H Notice Form
  • Legal Action
  • Confiscation / Seized Property

Related Links